My Art

Monday, September 20, 2010

Woes...

*skip please if you don't want to listen to my frustration*

I'm beginning to really reconsider teaching as a career option. The classes I'm taking now for it are going to be the death of me and have sucked any fun and love out of what I had thought I would finally go into. It also doesn't help that one of the teacher's is so ridiculously difficult that I believe she's either sadistic or insane or a little bit of both. Not to mention I've been on the verge of tears for a few hours now because of the stress.
*sigh*
Like really why should I write thirty book reviews when you're only going to grade 10 of them and the books have to be from a narrow list of titles you came up with or from our book? It isn't as if we can't tell the difference, or you can't tell us, between fantasy and historical fiction. Why should I go 2 hours out of my way to do observations? Do you think we won't do it in the first place, that we're all that incompetent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews