My Art

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kentucky Highland Folk Festival

Going to be working not far away from the festival this year. Should be a lot of fun and it's always a bonus when I get to eat really unhealthy food that only comes around maybe four times a year. I'll try and post pictures this weekend if I can remember to get a hold of my sister's camera.

Bit of info:
The 46th Kentucky Highland Folk Festival featuring live music, arts, crafts, food and more. The festival will open to the schools on Friday, September 18 at 9:30 and will run until 2:00 p.m. It will then be open to the public from 2 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday the festival will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. There will be live entertainment, crafts, games, and good food. There will be a National Youth Storytelling Showcase, Pig Roast, Cornhole Tournament, Entertainment on the Outdoor Stage, Sledgehammer Competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews