My Art

Friday, March 4, 2011

Art Post


One day, I've decided, I want to make the doodles I do in class into jewelry, or stickers, or buttons. I love them and find them cute in the non perfect way. :)

I also think they have that unique handmade feel that I love about etsy.I've only found one sight though that makes pendents, etc, but now it's a bit out of my price range and as a still fairly new shop I can't risk not selling them once I invest so much.

But don't you find these cute? The owls are from a second series of cute animals I drew during one of my art classes.

 A cute momma and baby owl perched on a tree branch. And the colored version. <3 The sketches of these look cuter, but to use them I had to scan them and work on them with my laptop.

I'll post the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews